Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Welcome...

Hello all..

Thought I'd actually start a proper blog so I can let people know what I'm working on, and if I figure out how.. post some art up from projects past and present.

I'm currently drawing SNAKED, a horror mini series for IDW comics, written by Cliff Meth, and coloured by Christian Krank.

I'm also working on LOW LIFE, for 2000ad, written by Rob Williams.

My exciting news for my first blog is that Alan Martin and I have got not one, not two, but THREE new projects!

We'vre about to start work on a new Tank Girl miniseries for IDW, another Tank Girl series for the Judge Dredd Megazzine for next summer...and a secret project that we've created... I'll announce it soon... but if you like Tanky..I think you'll like it..

Here's an illo I've done for Comics International to promote SNAKED...

Love and pencils,
Ruf..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: