Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Suicide Girls 7 - 'A Rock and Roll Suicide'

Time takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouth
You pull on your finger, then another finger, then your cigarette
The wall-to-wall is calling, it lingers, then you forget
Ohhh how how how, you're a rock 'n' roll suicide

     This was our final Suicide Girls /Tank Girl pin up... and happily it's also a tribute to my beautiful friend Soo Catwoman.

  Soo's the original Punk Girl, combining art, image, style and attitude... and she's one of the most caring charming people you could hope to meet.
  Her daughter Dion runs DOTTY REBEL, making Soo Catwoman shirts (Just like Tankie's wearing in this illustration).. it's a true family run Punk rock business..and I'm happy to support it, and I myself bought one of her fab Soo shirts.


SOO CATWOMAN SHIRTS on DOTTY REBEL

Dion, and her brother Shem also have a band called Good Weather Girl.. go check them out.

I hope you've enjoyed our little recap of our work with Suicide Girls..they were fun to do..and I hope we'll do more some time soon.

Art by Rufus, Poem by Alan

Love'n tanks,
Rufus..Team Tank Girl Pencil Div.