Sunday, 25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A very Merry Christmas to One and All.

I'd like to thank everyone for their tremendous love and support this year... it's been incredibly appreciated.
 2011 has been a funny year.... Amazing highs, and some really crumby lows... but as my Dad taught me, change just brings new opportunities... and some INCREDIBLE doors have opened for me.
You really find out who your friends are when you need them... and I have been truly blessed.

My love to Garry Leach and Una Fricker, who are always there for me, no matter how stupid I am.

Fin and  Sev, who are truly the best most beautiful people I know. Talent, charm, and love... what more could I ask for?
Thanks to my Parents and family, who are never anything less than 150% supportive. I can never repay you. You are all such inspirational people.

Sofie and Chris, the coolest couple I know. Hell on wheels.... and water.

Alix Fox, who's unerring enthusiasm, warmth,loyalty, and utter loveliness makes my heart burst with happiness.

Ashley Wood, who's generousity,, humour, and fellow misanthropic allegiances,will help enable us to take over the world in 2012.

Mick and Chris McMahon, who inspire me, and always make me come away feeling special.

RM Guera, for being a source of wisdom, and calm in my mini-brainstorms... and his fab daughter Maria for drawing the best pictures with me, ever. xxx

The lovely people at 2000ad, Image, Ankama, IDW, and Steve White at Titan... you are fabulous, and thanks all for your patience and help this last year.

Love to all the Peanutters, Fish Island people, and all my wonderful artist and writer friends I've met this year at shows and Conventions, I feel ridiculously lucky to have met you all.

     Most of all thanks to all the people who've taken time to get in touch, come to meet me at shows, emailed, left messages, and been so so so supportive. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

I hope You all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your families, and loved ones.
Let's make 2012 the best ever.
I have lots of exciting news to announce... it's going to be an incredible year.

Love to each and everyone of you!

Your friend,
XXXX Rufus