Wednesday, 17 July 2013

RUM, SODOMY and the LASH

RUM, SODOMY and the LASH

Finished, digitally half toned art

Rough sketch for final art

Here's a commission done for David White, who got my design of a Pirate Tank Girl tattooed on himself earlier this year!

His wife commissioned me to do something special for his 30th... and seeing as he's got my work tattooed on me... I felt it'd better be something a little special.

Sticking with the Pirate theme.... here's what he got!

I really enjoyed this piece... and was actually genuinely sad to see it go ( a rare thing)... but judging from the photos... he was quite pleased.

The Birthday Boy!

The correct way to enjoy your Birthday presents!!!

I digitally half toned it for posting on the interwebatron...... so enjoy!

Happy Birthday David!

Love'n'tanks
XXX
Rufus