Tuesday, 12 November 2013

THOUGHT BUBBLE COMICS FESTIVAL 2013 - -SOLID GOLD DEATH MASK / TANK GIRL stuff at my TABLE 166!

THOUGHT BUBBLE COMICS FESTIVAL 2013 - 23-24 Nov.


I'll be in the NEW DOCK HALL, at TABLE 166 all weekend!
I'm almost organised this year, and have T-shirts, Limited Edition Prints, Stickers, Buttons and Books! There'll be some TBCF exclusives, so get over to TABLE 166!

I'll also be doing commissions there, but if you want to make sure of having one, message me on FACEBOOK beforehand as I always run out of time and space at the Festival, so order ahead... and I can deliver it to you at the Con.

The T-shirts are available NOW on our SGDM shop, and as I was asked by numerous people who can't make the Con, there is the option to get the special shirt as well as a twin pack deal!!
    Limited numbers, so get in quick!!(Sizes from Small to XL) and yes, we ship internationally.

There's even an option to pick up your shirts at the TBCF!

See you there!!
Rufus