Monday, 9 February 2015

"Get Lucky" Art show for Valentines Day, and Born to die in Berlin!




 Here's my finished piece for the "Get Lucky" Art show for Valentines Day .
It's based on the Classic Vivienne Westwood "Cowboys' t-shirt which she and Malcolm ripped off from an amazing illustrator called Jim French (who worked as COLT 69 ).
Jim French's original art. Thanks Jim xxx

Westwood's ripped off image on her shirt. Sid's favourite.

  I always loved this shirt, and would stomp around mistakenly thinking I was Sid Vicious while wearing it... so I thought it was the prefect shirt for a Love Sex / Hate Sexism exhibition.

I'm now packed for my move to Berlin at the end of the week. I have so much bloody stuff, I thought I'd never finish packing!!
   I'm so excited for the new adventures ahead, and so grateful for all the love and kindness my friends and family in London have always shown me.  I look forward to showing my friends and family around my new home town.
Lastly, congratulations to my dear friends Sofie and Christopher, who welcomed baby Edwin into the World yesterday. They are the most beautiful couple I know. I'm so proud to be friends with them, and they will be the best parents ever.

My love to you all,
Rufus